- Home / Safe Locksmith Choices
Safe Locksmith Choices
Certified, Bonded, Insured
A safe locksmith expert is a must if you have a high quality gun safe. If you forget your combination or something breaks, the last thing you want is a locksmith who specializes in installing deadbolts fumbling around your $5,000 Fort Knox gun safe.
But, who you gonna call? How do you know who is good and who isn’t? Not all locksmiths are created equal.
Some Basic Criteria:
- Are they Bonded, Licensed and Insured?
- Do they belong to any professional associations?
- Do they belong to the Better Business Bureau?
- What type of training and experience do they have?
- Do they have any safe certifications such as:
- Certified Professional SafeTech
- Certified Master SafeTech
Failure to satisfy one or more of these criteria is not fatal to choosing a locksmith, but it does get you started in choosing the right safe locksmith for you.